LSA Directories Online serves as a single source for accessing tear pages in a standardized format. Currently, with over 8,000 directories, and continues to grow with the addition of each new publisher to the system, the tear page library is an important tool which the CMR community uses to review tear pages for competition, positioning and potential new advertising opportunities for their clients. This library also services local sales representatives by providing easy access to their company's directories.
Advantages for the Publisher
- Increase directory exposure and accessibility for local and national sales personnel
- Reduce or elminate the need for developing and/or maintaining an internal directories online system
- Reduce delivery and postage expenses by referencing this invaluable tool, instead of sending a physical directory
Advantages for the CMR
- Elminate costs of maintaining internal directory libraries
- Increase efficiencies in media planning, significantly reducing preparation time
- Improve customer service by offering your advertisers the ability to view directories and their own advertising electronically
Need More Information?
For more information, please contact Kevin Kalinowski
/ (248) 244-0713. Visit www.localsearchassociation.org/directoriesonline
Enroll today to attend a FREE
online DOL Seminar at www.localsearchassociation.org/professionaldevelopment