LSA ELITE™ System (Electronic Intelligent Transaction Exchange System)
LSA ELITE™ is an electronic data exchange system facilitating the movement of orders, graphics, and artwork transmittal transactions between trading partners. This system used by publishers and CMRs, is the sole order processing system for national orders. It provides users with a system that utilizes current technological advancements and provides a foundation for future industry needs.
The system, which is based on an open, modular structure, provides a central database of standing orders allowing for statistical metric reports. Communications are utilized by FTP (file transfer protocol) on the Internet, VPN (virtual private network), or a GXS network solution.
Benefits of the LSA ELITE System include:
- Efficient transmission system for orders and graphics
- Reduction of order reprocessing which reduces opportunity for errors
- Improved workflow and problem resolution
- Ability to gather more reliable and consistent industry metrics
- A foundation to build additional modules and system enhancements
Fact Sheet & Pricing
ELITE™ EBilling is an optional industry standard electronic national billing system providing Publishers the means to forward tear pages, invoices and invoice summary statements to the CMR community, whether the CMR is on ELITE™ or not. ELITE™ EBilling eliminates the manual time consuming and tedious tasks of:
- Obtaining or printing tear pages, printing invoices and cover bills
- Associating tear pages to invoices and invoices to cover bills
- Ensuring all national advertisers are billed
- Reconciliation of what was ordered/billed
LSA ELITE Web Access
The ELITE Web Report Interface provides access to various Order, Graphic, Directory and, EBilling reports and Mailbox Profile via a web portal. Securely access any ELITE subsystem using refined search capabilities. Find what you are looking for quickly and efficiently.
LSA ELITETM General / Support
Ed Halasz / (248) 244-6201
LSA ELITETM Training
Julie Majewski / (248) 244-6218