Welcome to our Web site ("Site.") We hope you find our Site to be useful. The materials on this Site may contain text, images, audio and video clips, software and other materials ("Materials.") They are provided by the Local Search Association for informational purposes only. By accessing the Site or downloading any content, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. General Disclaimers: We intend for the materials on the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided to you "as is" and "as available." WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE MATERIALS, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MATERIALS AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. Links to Third Party Sites: As a convenience, we may provide links to third party Web sites or other materials. We are not responsible for the content of those Sites and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links. We make no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Web site you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
3. Use of Site: You may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or other material on this Site that would constitute or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; which bypass or attempt to bypass any registration requirements; or otherwise use this Site in a manner which is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
4. Linking to Us: You may freely link to our homepage. You may, however, not link to any other pages, any proprietary content or any frames on our Web site without our prior written permission.
5. Copyright and Trademarks: Materials published on or otherwise accessible through this Site are protected by copyright. The Materials are owned or controlled by the Local Search Association, or companies that have agreed to allow us to republish their materials. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Materials on or accessed through the Site, and maintain such notices in the Materials. The Materials may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the Local Search Association or copyright holder. Trademarks of the Local Search Association, including the Local Search Association logo, and trademarks owned by third parties may not be used without the prior permission of the trademark owner.
9. Any Questions: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.